These versatile and durable boards are being offered at a huge savings, due to possible issues with the graphic logos. Your discounted board may have one/all of the following issues:
- the logo may appear to have air bubbles, or is peeling off when you receive it
- the logo may peel off over the course of using the board and is not replaceable (however, you can apply your own stickers!)
and graphics to the Dura-Max series boards are applied in the last step
of manufacturing. While the logos on these boards may have some issues -
they can, in most cases, be easily removed simply by peeling them off
if the peeling does occur and you wish to remove. The boards themselves
first quality with full warranty related to board construction. Please note the following related to this limited time offer:
- all sales are final in relation to logos and graphics
- warranty applies to the board, no warranty coverage on graphics
Construction: Carbon blade with ABS edge guard, 26.2mm pre-preg carbon shaft
Most in-stock orders leave our warehouse within 1 to 2 business days (after paid and finalized by our staff).
Free Shipping* to U.S. mainland residence, work/commericial address or local YCR Freight terminal.
Residential deliveries require delivery appointment (arranged with YRC Freight).
Please contact us before ordering if you require clarification on free shipping restrictions or residential delivery.
*Free Shipping restrictions apply. See TERMS for details.
All Stand Up Paddle Boards shipped from our NY warehouse,
are double boxed to ensure they ship safely and arrive in pristine condition.
Ask Our Pros which board & paddle is best for you.
We Use Them. We Know Them.
E-mail or Call 1-888-291-9905.
We're Here to Help.
Before and After Your Purchase.
How is Cruiser SUP ECO Dura-Max production process eco-friendly?
1. No pollution: No gas emissions, no solvents and closed circuit cooling of our molds means our employees, and everyone else, don't have to worry about what comes out of our ventilation system.
2. Low Energy Consumption: short production cycles means less electricity is used.
3. Zero waste production: Wherever possible excess material is grinded down and recycled back into the production process. Our steel molds ensure that only the necessary amount of material is used for each board.
4. Extended product life-span: our boards are built to last, meaning they don't end up broken and
taking up space in a landfill somewhere.
1- Ultra-Durable Polyethylene Outer Shell
2 - Watertight Polyurethane Foam Inner Core
3 - Premium Diamond Groove Deck Pad for maximum grip and control
4 - Fully Integrated FCS Fin Box