Our mission at Stand Up Paddle Board Direct is to provide you with an unparalleled shopping and paddle boarding experience. We combine our passion for paddle surfing with secure online shopping, easy telephone or e-mail access, free shipping and years of experience. We guarantee you receive the right gear, best value and unmatched customer service.
Established in 1994 as Wind Addiction, we became the most trusted name and largest Windsurfing equipment retailer in North America. Siince 2008, uur team of professionals are proud to offer our proven customer service and value to Stand Up Paddle customers with Paddleboard Direct.
Paddleboard Direct customers can expect high level of customer service and value that has made us the industry leader.
We are adding many products and features on a daily basis. Please bookmark our site and check back often. We welcome your feedback regarding how to improve our site and products we should add to serve you better.
If you require assistance, please do not hesitate to call us 1-888-291-9905 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We're always here to help - Before and after your purchase!
Questions to Ask Before
Purchasing a New Stand Up Paddle Board
Why PaddleBoard Direct is the #1 SUP Retailer in North America
We're Here to Help. Before and After Your Purchase.
Guaranteed water time!
Stand Up Paddle Boards are simple to set up and learn the sport in 10 minutes.
You progress quickly by using a paddleboard that is larger, more stable and versatile than a conventional surfboard.
Women who Stand Up Paddle Board improve very fast. Very often, women are far more skilled at stand up paddling than men.
Stand Up Paddle Boards are far less physical than prone surfing, a fact many women appreciate.
Many women rediscover surfing or paddling pleasure without the constraints or fatigue!
Stand Up Paddle Surf makes USE OF EVERY MUSCLE FROM HEAD TO TOES - THE CORE AND LEGS specially. Combine yoga and surfing core fitness.
With the same Stand Up Paddle Board you can:
- Relaxed cruise in flat water. Paddleboard along the coasts of your lake, river or ocean.
- Stand Up Paddle Surf small or 15 ft waves are much easier to pick up small waves and longer rides on
stand up paddle boards than a conventional surf board
- Teach your friends to Stand Up Paddle Boar in minutes and ride with your family
- Stand Up Paddle Adventures with the wind at your back in more than 20 knots
- Relax and enjoy Paddleboarding every day of the year in every condition. We make it Easy to Stand Up Paddle Board Today!
Before you call or e-mail our friendly and helpful pros, have the following information ready for us:
- How much do you weigh? Will you share the board?
- Where do you live and are conditions Waves, calm lake, river?
- If you never tried SUP - do you have surfing, windsurf, kayak, snowboard, etc experience
- What are you looking to get out of Stand Up Paddleboarding
(i.e. core fitness, relaxation, fun paddling with kids on front, wave riding excitement, etc)
- How many times per week/month can you SUP
- What budget do you have in in mind?
Need help deciding which Paddleboard Direct Cruiser, Surftech, Laird, Bark, Oxbow or Bic SUP board is best for you?
Our Stand Up Paddle Pros are here to help you choose the best Stand Up Paddle Board and Stand Up Paddle for your budget and ability.
Call The Pros - We're Here to Help 888-291-9905